In addition to conventional veterinary therapy, Dr Manuela Trueby uses Homeopathy, Flower-essences, Reiki, Herbalism and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Holistic Veterinary care looks at the healing of body, emotions and mind of the animal.
The consultation includes:
- Complete physical examination
- Consideration of life-style
- Assessment of mental and emotional background
- And the appropriate range of diagnostic techniques
Causative factors are revealed and treatment may involve dietary and lifestyle adjustments, homeopathy, herbal medicine or nutritional supplementation.
The treatment improves and supports the body's own healing process without the use of drugs with potentially harmful side effects.
Common Health Problems that may be treated with alternative veterinary therapies:
- Allergies & Skin Conditions
- Anxiety & Emotional Problems
- Arthritis & Incorrect Bone Metabolism
- Digestive Disorders
- Immune System Disorders
- Conception, Pregnancy & Lactation Problems
- Failure to thrive in young animals
- Maintenance of old animals
- Urinary Tract Infections and Renal Insufficiency
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Mental problems: aggression, anxiety, fear, hyperactivity, hypersexuality, spraying
- Travel Sickness
Veterinary homoeopathy does not mean the end of common sense practices such as fluid therapy, nutritional therapy, surgical therapy, animal nursing and can be used in conjunction with conventional therapy.
All may have a place from time to time and the by word of the ethical physician, whether human or veterinary, must be open mindedness.