To maintain a safe environment for you and us, please observe the following:
- Please wear a face mask during your visit
- Use available hand sanitisers
- Please pre order by phone or email your medical supplies, food or tick treatments
- Only one person accompanies their pet into the consulting room
- Please maintain 1.5 m distance in our waiting room. Otherwise remain outside until appropriate to enter.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms such as a cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath; or if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual, please call our reception on 95559362 prior to visiting our clinic.
Together we will work out the safest way to treat your pet.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.